These are some of the factors that Healthcare Workers have most control over:
- Reviews: Overall rating is the average calculation of ratings that were left by Care Seekers. While good reviews are essential to performing well in searches, a small number of negative ratings or missed reviews from Care Seekers will not necessarily have a substantial impact on your rating.
Rates: We find that Health Care Workers' rates are one of the big deciding factors for our Care Seekers when comparing profiles. For that reason, it’s important to set competitive rates within your location.
- Personality: Make a lasting impression, with a profile that shows who you are and the care you bring
New profiles: To make sure brand-new Healthcare Workers can get established successfully, we remind them to get their enhanced criminal record search so they show up well in profile searches.
Care Seeker experience
To make sure Care Seekers’ experiences are positive, Health Care Workers with five-star ratings and a proven track record of responsiveness will help ensure Care Seekers continue to choose WeBookCare.
- Response rate and response time: All else equal, responding to requests within 24 hours is likely to improve your rating.
- Rejections: WeBookCare tracks how many Care Seekers send job offers but are denied. Occasionally rejections are necessary, so similar to other factors in ratings we're interested broad patterns over weeks and months, rather than individual rejections.
- Location: Health Care Worker List and Map View search show Health Care Workers in locations where Care Seekers need care services. We’ve found that this helps Care Seekers find Health Care Workers and also generates more jobs for our community.
- Visibility in search: Although not specifically a part of ratings, part of performing well in search is being eligible and visible for searches in your market. Here are some factors to keep in mind:
- Care services: To show up in searches in which a Care Seeker chooses dates, a profile must have a suitable number of care services. Should a Health Care Worker wish to appear in the maximum number of searches, it’s recommended to list as many care services as possible, be widely available, and decrease specific job preferences.