Mix it up or work at one location. It’s your choice. We offer you the freedom to decide where and how long you want to work. WeBookCare allows Health Care Workers to list their care services on our platform and through our technology we bridge job opportunities with available help to deliver better healthcare outcomes. Operating throughout the Greater Vancouver Area with contracts with many of the largest healthcare organisations, we commit to successfully finding you new work experiences and variety in settings to work at.
WeBookCare started as a digital “front door” platform for Health Care Workers to market their homecare services for Care Seekers to book, improving access to affordable, quality home care.
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
- Create Your Account: Tell us a little about yourself and your care services by creating a Health Care Worker profile. Register Here.
- Pick your own jobs. Read detailed job postings and get job offers. You decide if they are the right fit. Read how much you will make before you accept a job. Accept or reject jobs based on what you're comfortable with.
- Set your own schedule; Unlike other jobs, when and where you work is up to you. You can accept jobs anytime from the WeBookCare app.
- Set your own rates to achieve your goals or dreams or to work less. Complete the job and money is deposited right into your account.
How does the app work?
- Control over your schedule and pay? Sign me up! Becoming a Health Care Worker on WeBookCare gives you access to a network of care users seeking local, trusted care they way they like it.
- Control over your work week, rates, and travel time. WeBookCare connects you with jobs in your area that need you to help at every opportunity. Choose to work as a volunteer, employee or independent contractor, you set your schedule. You choose your rates. Work as much or as little as you like.
- Access to 24/7 Care Coordinators. As a Health Care Worker on WeBookCare, you get the support of a national company as you launch and build your career. We're here for you every step of the way! When you offer to care for someone, you’re offering to work with all parts of that person’s diagnosis and personality, whether it’s dementia or poor mobility. We can help you prepare for the fun—and sometimes stressful—situations that can come up during a job.
- The Education Centre helps you build your credentials. WeBookCare offers courses, programs, free advice, and tools to succeed, and we advertise to continually bring in new clients, helping you to help others.
- You can travel thanks to the WeBookCare app, which features one-time visits, customisable notification options and flexibility that agencies simply can’t offer.
- Manage your career with the WeBookCare app. Thanks to the WeBookCare app, you will know about your jobs immediately and you can quickly respond on the secure online messaging platform. Once you finish your first job, you'll receive secure online payments so you can focus on feeling utter joy from giving help and receiving gratitude.