Health Care Workers are the unsung heroes of our business. Without their generosity, self-sacrifice, empathy, and selflessness to provide above and beyond, we wouldn't exist. We're here to help you find the right care for your
loved ones—and we’re dedicated to you. These fees help us do that, along with facilitating WeBookCare’s 24/7 Care Coordination Team, important site maintenance, and feature improvements. Fees allow WeBookCare to operate and continually make improvements based on the needs of our growing care community. Pay-as-you-go fees are 17% on gross earnings. This fee is calculated from the invoice subtotal (plus a 3% payment processing fee) and is automatically added to the Care Seeker invoice.
They also cover benefits to:
- Download the WeBookCare app for free
- Use the WeBookCare app without subscriptions
- Search and view profiles of local Health Care Workers
- Post jobs or send job offers
- See every Health Care Worker, who applies to your job and view their profiles
- View and reply to applications and other messages from Health Care Workers
- Manage applications
- Message Health Care Workers
- Process direct payments
- Use our care plan template
- Schedule your Health Care Worker
- Electronic Visit Verification
- View task completed and charting
- Access to our care coordination team 24/7
- Access to resources and education
- Maximise care by paying 50% less than a traditional home care agency.
What else do these fees cover?
These fees are standard in our industry. We use these standard service fees to do things like:
- Continually improve your experience with the WeBookCare website and mobile apps
- Invest in our care coordination team to offer quick 24/7 coverage
- Invest in new features and add technological improvements specifically for improving healthcare outcomes.