Care Seekers can submit a star rating and a written review for their Health Care Worker at the end of the job.
We ask Care Seekers to consider:
- Overall experience. Overall, how was the care service?
- Appearance. Did Care Seekers feel that the Health Care Worker had a well-kept professional appearance?
- Profile accuracy. How accurately did the profile page represent the care service? For example, Care Seekers should be able to find up-to-date info and photos in the profile description.
- Communication. How well did you communicate before and during the job? Care Seekers often feel comfort that their Health Care Worker responds quickly, reliably, and frequently to their messages and questions.
- Reliability. Did Care Seekers feel that the Health Care Worker arrived at the care location on time, as scheduled to provide care as promised?
- Value. Did the Care Seeker feel that the Health Care Worker provided good value for the price?
Where to find star ratings
A Health Care Worker can receive star ratings right away so the rating will display on their profile. Health Care Workers can view their star ratings and written reviews on their Profile page. Health Care Workers can see how often they get 5 stars, which Care Seekers rated the Health Care Worker and, in some cases, tips to help improve care services. As a Health Care Worker, review how to be naturally compassionate, nurturing, and helpful and get great reviews.
Writing a review
To leave a review for a recent job, go to your Calendar and select completed. Care Seeker reviews must follow WeBookCare's Review Policy.
Add a private note
As part of the review process, you can leave written feedback for your Health Care Worker as a private note on messages. These comments should be shared while the reviews are posted. Offer suggestions or say thanks for being great. We won't publish your private notes.
Finding past reviews
Go to your Profile page to read reviews you've written or reviews about you. You'll also see any private feedback that people have left you in your Inbox.
Responding to or disputing a review
Our community relies on honest, transparent reviews. Learn how to report a review that you believe goes against our
Can I edit a review?
Honest and impartial reviews are encouraged when reviewing a Health Care Worker. You cannot make any changes to a review after it has been published. Read more about how reviews work for jobs.
Can I remove or respond to a review I disagree with?
If you decide that you'd like to have a review taken off your profile, you can request that by contacting us. If you request that we remove a review, we will only act if it violates our Review Policy.