- What is WeBookCare and how does it work?
- History of WeBookCare
- How is WeBookCare different from working for a home care agency?
- How does WeBookCare build trust between Health Care Workers and those needing help?
- How are Health Care Workers performance expectations determined?
- How are Health Care Workers vetted?
- What Care Services can be found on WeBookCare?
- What kind of schedules do Health Care Workers typically work on WeBookCare?
- How can I contact a Health Care Worker?
- What does each job status mean?
- How do I read and send messages?
- Do you hire foreign workers?
- How do I sign up?
- Which Internet Browsers works best with WeBookCare?
- How can I get the WeBookCare app?
- How do I activate my account?
- How do I complete my WeBookCare Profile for Health Care Workers?
- How do I get paid?
- How do I log in?
- How do I reset my password?
- How do I reset or change my password-version 1?
- How do I edit phone numbers on my account?
- How do I change the email address I use for WeBookCare?
- How do I edit my profile’s address or home care location?
Health Care Worker Profile
- How do I get my profile ready?
- How should I choose my rates?
- How do I set my availability?
- How do I show my qualifications and credentials?
- Why do I need to add an emergency contact?
- How do I write my profile description?
Health Care Worker Jobs
- What prerequisites are needed to accept jobs?
- How do I start applying for jobs?
- How do I manage my job notifications?
- When will I get my first job?
- Responding to Care Seeker Messages
- Can I accept jobs when I am travelling?
Managing My Jobs
- How do I contact the Care Seeker?
- What does it mean when a job is "not possible"?
- How do I change days of the week when I'm not available?
- How do I set times during the day when I'm not available?
- How do I change my availability?
- How do I set time off between jobs during the day?
Managing My Health Care Worker Account
- How do I edit my Health Care Worker profile?
- How do I update my personal details?
- How do I edit my emergency contact information?
- How do I add or edit my daily care schedule?
- How do I change my rates?
- How do I update my availability?
Managing My Health Care Worker Messages
- Why can’t I see a Care Seeker’s contact info?
- How do I contact a Care Seeker before accepting a job?
- How do I respond to a job offer or inquiry?
- What do I do after I get a job offer?
- Can I decline a job offer?
- How does it work if a Care Seeker wants to cancel or change the job?
Health Care Worker Payments
Health Care Worker Performance
Managing a Home Care Business with WeBookCare
- How To Share Your WeBookCare Profile
- Where do I find my WeBookCare income for tax purposes?
- What expenses can I deduct from my care services income as a Health Care Worker?
- Can I ask Care Seekers to sign a contract?
- Can I choose to only help people of my own gender?
- Regulations and Standards
About Care Seeking
- How does WeBookCare make recommendations on what Health Care Worker to use?
- I need help with setting up care. Who can I call?
- What are Health Care Worker Profiles?
- How will my location be shown on the map?
- What personal information gets shared with your Health Care Workers?
- Should I buy insurance?
Care Seeker Profile
- How do I complete my WeBookCare profile for Care Seekers?
- How do I get my Care Seeker profile ready?
- How do I write my job posting?
- How do I add a care schedule?
- How do I add or edit information about the Care Recipient?
- How do I update the care location?
- How do I write a job posting?
- What care services can I put in my job posting?
- What is an inquiry?
- How do I send a job offer?
- How do I search Health Care Workers on WeBookCare?
- How do I know if a Health Care Worker is available?
Managing My Care Seeker Account
Managing My Care Seeker Messages
- Why can’t I see a Health Care Worker’s contact info?
- How do I contact a Health Care Worker before offering a job?
- How do I communicate with a Health Care Worker?
- How do I send an inquiry or job offer?
- What happens after a job offer is sent?
- Can Health Care Workers decline a job offer?
Care Seeker Payments
- Can I use funding from Choice in Supports for Independent Living to pay for my home support services?
- How do I pay for care services?
- When am I charged?
- What if a Health Care Worker asks for more money?
- How do I report requests for offsite payment?
- How do I find my receipts?